Take the digital dealership of a car dealer selling Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and more, and add human presence. What happens? Happy customers and a large number of direct leads, that’s what.
What we did
It was the autumn of 2020, and our service-trained sales professionals joined the Engströms Bil website to streamline and improve the customer support. A combination of our partner Imbox’s dynamic FAQ and our popular live chat offered visitors the option of independently finding answers to common questions, or of requesting the help of another human being in real time and getting a response within 20 seconds, any day of the week between 8am and 10pm.
That the browsing experience was simplified probably goes without saying. But what’s more, our sales professionals are trained to recognise buying signals. This means that they not only guide those who need help through whatever process they need help with, but they also anchor those showing buying signals in their desire to buy, converting them to direct leads for the car dealer’s own sales agents.
For this particular car dealer, the presence of a dynamic FAQ and live chat on their website has yielded the following results:
- 1% of users engage with the dynamic FAQ
- 2% choose to chat live with our service-trained sales agents
- 40% of the live chats take place in evenings and during weekends
- 50% have their query resolved directly in the live chat
- 50% are referred on to the relevant person or department at the car dealer
- 14% of the live chats are converted into direct leads for the car dealer’s own sales agents
Can you afford for all those virtual car dealership visitors to leave and go elsewhere because your digital shop was empty? Can you afford to turn down all those direct leads?
Read more about our FAQ and live chat widget here, and contact us to find out more about how we can help you convert virtual shop visitors to direct leads and sales.