“It’s a very open-minded culture and we work independently a lot, which people value,” says Hampus Jonsson, sales agent at 3C Online.
3C Online is recruiting B2B sales executive
3C Online is part of a larger corporation, Online Business Group International, which is one of Sweden’s longest running contact center organizations with a group turnover of approximately 20 million Euro. Our mission is to help companies create and improve invaluable customer dialogues via telemarketing and customer service alike. Our London branch, 3C Online, has been operating for nearly eight years. We are currently looking for a B2B sales executive to grow our business in the UK market.
We are searching for a B2B Sales Executive, who will be primarily responsible for attracting new clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that strives to make a difference.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation, lead management, arranging appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing the deal.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, etc.)
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Prior experience in B2B sales desired.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
- Fluency in English is required
- Be able to work from our office based next to London Bridge
What we offer
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast growing company
- Substantial responsibility from the early beginning
- Competitive salary based on your experience and linked to performance.
Who are we?
Inclusion and cultural diversity are at the core of 3C Online. We provide a work environment where everyone can be themselves at work and feel good.
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of people to join our team and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed.
We are based in central London, approximately 10 minutes from London Bridge Station. Our office is recently renovated and fully equipped.
Interested in finding out more?
In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com (no agencies)
Our employees are happier than ever, and remote working has been a real success. That and more is what our 2022 employee survey reveals.
What’s it like to work in customer service at 3C Online? Jens Karlsson explains what a typical day looks like, and why he loves his job.
Our record-breaking staff retention numbers are proof that we want to invest in people who have the desire to develop. Here’s how we do it.
“The realisation that team work is everything on all levels, for everybody – that’s crucial,” says Janna Claesson, Head of HR at 3C Online.
We think that there are three conditions that are crucial to whether or not you end up enjoying a place of work. Here we explain more.
Telemarketing is changing – and we are different. At 3C Online, we believe in continuous growth, camaraderie, and ongoing support.